Sunday, November 30, 2008

Backwards

Will is Will and we definitely love him for that! He doesn't like to be called anything other than Will or William...if you do call him something else you will get a stern, "I NOT ____, I William!" Along with being particular about his name, he is also very independent. He dresses himself, but doesn't alway get it quite right. See below for a prime example...


Hmmm, notice anything wrong?


How about now?

Oh, yes, that's it! Will is wearing everything backwards!

The ONLY item of clothing he has on correctly is his socks...yes, that means that his underwear is also on backwards (that CAN'T be comfortable!).

4 comments:

Erica said...

Haha! At least he got his legs in correctly.. My nephew Blake used to have trouble with that.. He'd come in wearing his underwear.. but both legs would be through only one leg-hole!! Haha.

Heidi Best said...

Will is awesome. He seriously cracks me up. He has to keep you laughing.

Karyl said...

It must be a family trait because I remember Gabe wearing his pants backwards too.

Jen S said...

I have one just like this. Glad to know I am not alone:)