Ready to cheer on Aunt Shay's team.
BYU's cutest fan!
With a little more cooperation, we could have had the boys do the "See no evil, Speak no evil, Hear no evil" pose! Oh well, maybe next time!
Ready to cheer on Aunt Shay's team.
BYU's cutest fan!
With a little more cooperation, we could have had the boys do the "See no evil, Speak no evil, Hear no evil" pose! Oh well, maybe next time!
6 comments:
I love these pictures of your boys! I am sure that your sister is going to love having the pictures in her office!
WOW! I think Gabe and Will better watch their P's and Q's because Sam will definitely be able to hold his own. He looks like one tough little guy!
You have the cutest boys ever! The pictures turned out really cute.
I loved having your boys stay at my house. Can't wait for the next one. And I can't wait for the lovely picture...I have a great one to post on my blog too!
I will support BYU volleyball. Go SHAY! But let the game speak for itself next week...Go UTES!
Oh are they cute or what? GO COUGARS!
Post a Comment