Saturday, November 29, 2008

Peacocks Beware...

My mom has had a bit of a peacock problem over the last several months, but I think we found a solution to the problem...

My 89 year old Grandma Bea has volunteered to take care of the peacock problem. So, peacocks, consider yourselves warned!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Are the peacocks just an annoyance or do they destroy things? It looks like Grandma Bea has them under control, but if not I have a dog I am willing to loan out! Or give away. You know how devoted I am to
Rock-Head!

Cyndy and George said...

and I always thought your Grandma Bea was such a sweet and innocent little thing! Looks ARE deceiving!

Laura said...

Jodie, I usually just stalk your blog and don't leave comments but I felt like this post needed a comment. HILARIOUS!!!

crosbiefamily said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.