Friday, December 12, 2008

4 Months Old

Mr. Sam...loving his excersaucer!
Mr. Sam is now 4 months old. He is such a marvelous baby (I'm probably jinxing myself)...he is totally happy all the time. He will let you know if he needs to eat, sleep, or be changed. But even then he's pretty polite about it!
At Thanksgiving time, he went from drinking 6 - 6oz bottles to drinking 4 - 7oz bottles, and he started sleeping through the night (I often have to wake him up so we can get going with our day!).

Seriously, this is his favorite place to be...I think he'd hang out here for hours if we let him!

His favorite thing is his excersaucer...he loves being in there! I think he enjoys being where he can see what everyone (especially his brothers) are doing. But, he also likes the toys and will turn himself around until he can see his reflection in the fireplace. At my mom's house he hangs out in a walker and actually manages to move himself around in it (not real quick, and not with any true direction).
He absolutely LOVES his brothers and they love him just as much. Will often professes his love for his baby brother, followed by "I think Sam loves me! He's the bestest baby!". Gabe told me the other day that "Sam is going to be a doctor when he grows up so he can take care of you when you're old!" I'm glad someone will take care of me!

I love this picture, you can see his Christmas shirt that says "Dear Santa, I've been good all year (ask my mommy)" and it looks like he's having a pretty good conversation with the elfish looking character.

FYI, at his 4 month appointment Sam weighed in at just under 20 pounds and is 26 inches long.

1 comment:

Cyndy and George said...

Oh my goodness he is so sweet! I love his little smile.