Monday, December 22, 2008

"Real" Food

At Sam's last appointment, the doctor told him he could start eating solid food (can you really call it "solid" when it's actually a pile of flavorless mush?). So, I decided tonight would be the night. He wasn't too sure about the first bite, but quickly warmed up to the idea of eating mush. It wasn't long before he'd start crying if I wasn't shoveling it in fast enough...I think we've got another eater on our hands!

Here's a little look at Sam's first experience with "real" food...
I don't know mom, this stuff looks a little iffy...
Okay, I'll give it a try...
Hmm, not so bad...
I think I like it...

Put more on that spoon, so I don't eat the spoon!

Oh, yeah...that was some good stuff!

1 comment:

Jen S said...

Those are the cutest pictures ever. It seems like just yesterday I was enjoying those moments with my boys. He is darling