Will started his birthday helping me bake cupcakes. I'm pretty sure his favorite part was licking the whisk!
While the cupcakes were baking, Will's friend Hunter came by with a gift. Hunter decided Will needed a little bit of help opening the gift! It was a Transformer book, a huge hit with both Will and Gabe! Thanks Hauberts!
For dinner, Grandpa (Nana was in Utah) took us out to In and Out Burger! Yum! The boys loved it and were super excited to get hats. All the way home, and for several days, I heard "And what do you want to order?" or "Here's your hamburger!" (and they had to wear their hats).
Will opened presents after dinner. He got a backpack with a few things in it and after each item that he pulled out he'd run around the room shouting, "I sooo happy! I just sooo happy!" It was quite cute. (I picked this picture because of the expression on Gabe's face...)
Will also got a set of pajamas from my parents and us. Lucky for Gabe, one of the sets was too big for Will. Lucky for us, they were both happy about the set they got!









No comments:
Post a Comment