Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Sixth

I was tagged by a friend to post the 6th picture in the 6th folder of my pictures. Well, this is it! Gabe and Ray...this was taken while we still lived in the barn apartment, so I'm guessing Gabe is about 4 months old.


Now, I tag...Shannon, Jen, Molly, Amy and Kellie

8 comments:

Cyndy and George said...

That is hilarious! I think Gabe still makes that face on occasion!

Rhonda said...

That is a crack up! I agree with Cyndy, before I read her comment I was thinking Gabe used to make that face at me in Primary.

Karyl said...

Oh my goodness! I am laughing so hard right now. That is a great picture. Too funny.

Shannon P. said...

Jodie I was laughing so hard I got tears in my eyes. THAT IS SOOOOO CUTE. I sure miss you all.

Tanya said...

i blog stalked your family too. the hardest thing about leaving visalia was in my mind everyone is still the same age as when i left. i could hardly believe how grown up amy is. when are you coming to SD? are you still coming for the sdsu vs. byu game. i want to go too. call me or email me for the particulars.

crosbiefamily said...

Good heavens, that will take some digging. I will see what I find tonight. Can't wait for THANKSGIVING!

crosbiefamily said...

Ok I forgot to comment on the picture!!!! HAHA, I am still laughing because Gabe still makes those faces, can't wait to see him so Kiera and Gabe can be crazy together.

Anonymous said...

This picture is truly priceless!