These are my helpers...they are excellent at retreiving any number of items I ask for, especially if it's for Sam. Last night, they took helping to a whole new level. I had been trying all day to get something, anything, done. I finally found time to start dinner without someone wanting or needing to be held (all three boys have colds). But, sure enough...as soon as I started dinner, Sam woke up and was starving! Gabe quickly offered to feed him. I thought, why not? He did a great job! He also wanted to burp Sam, but I figured I needed to draw the line at that one!
Of course, as soon as Will saw what Gabe was doing he wanted in on the action. After I burped Sam, I let Will take a try at feeding him. He did pretty well, but I had to keep reminding him to hold the bottle up. Thankfully, Will tired of the whole process fairly quickly. Gabe was more than happy to step in and finish the job. It was great...I actually managed to get dinner made without three kids hanging on me!
I love this baby! What a cute milky grin!







1 comment:
That is great! Start them out early! What good big brothers.
Post a Comment