Look at that sweet face!!!!
Mr. Sam is two months old today! The last two months have flown by and we certainly enjoy our newest little guy. We're still trying to decide who he looks more like, Gabe or Will. One minute I think Gabe and the next minute I think Will...so, I guess maybe he'll be a nice combination of both!
He had his doctor's appointment on Friday and is doing great. He did great with his shots and his collarbone has fully healed. At a little over 14 pounds and 24 inches long he's a big boy, but not off the charts.
He is still rolling from tummy to back. And even though Sam has tried to go from back to tummy, he hasn't been successful yet. He's consistently sleeping about 7 hours straight at night and taking a 4-5 hour morning nap. Yes, I know how lucky I am! I'm just hoping it continues! He smiles and even laughed today.
Sam likes to eat, look at the fish tank, stare at his giraffe's face while getting his diaper changed, and take baths. If the car isn't in motion, he doesn't like his car seat.
Gabe and Will are anxious for Sam to grow and be more interactive with them. But, in the meantime, they are happy to hold him and love on him and so are we!



4 comments:
Sam really is adorable! I'm hoping our baby likes to sleep well at night. I've got my fingers crossed!
He is a doll! and it seems he's bigger than Emilee already. What a runt!
Oh my I just want to hold him and skoosh his little cheeks. He is adorable and so are his brothers.....sure wish we could see them
I'm jealous!!! 7 hours during the night and 4-5 nap during the day! I went back to work last week, and she had her shots on Monday... that made for a tired week... I'm thinking I want to cut down to part time to try to get more sleep. Iris was 10 lbs 11 ounces, what a difference between the two!
Post a Comment