Today we are celebrating Will's 3rd birthday. He doesn't quite get that his birthday is the whole day and not a place/party. He keeps telling me "we need to go to my birthday!"
Here are a few things everyone should know about Will...
Words/Phrases he uses: yikes!, afterwhich, actually, probably, maybe not, I'm bery hungry!, what does that mean?, I'm so happy to you!, oh yeah!, I've got a great idea!, and many others
What he currently can't be without: Cookie Dog (see picture below)
His favorite shows: Transformers, Go Diego Go!, Backyardigans, and Scooby Do
Things he loves to do: ride his bike, sing, swing, play any sport, help around the house, ride horses, kiss Sam, and eat
He is an adventurous little guy, it doesn't even phase us anymore when he falls, runs into things, etc! It's all part of life with Will! He is constantly on the go, can tell great stories, is wonderful to his baby brother (and usually to his big brother too), loves life and everyone around him. We absolutely love Will and can't believe he's already three!

That was then...

This is now!




5 comments:
Happy Birthday! I can't believe he is three either. Happy Birthday to Jodie too! :)
Boy, your family has had a lot of birthdays lately! It seems as though he was just Sam's age and now look at Will.... Crazy isn't it how fast they grow. Enjoy because these are the best years ever for your family!
He is so cute! Happy Birthday Will :)
Happy Birthday Will. I'm glad you were able to have a fun day with your family.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY WILLIAM! I miss you so much and wish I could squeeze you so I am going to have to leave that task up to your mom and Gabe. Make sure you thank your mom for sharing her birthday week with you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JODIE. Love you guys.
Post a Comment