Tonight was "Family Night"...Will was in charge of the activity and decided a walk would be fun (though I think he did more running than anything!). I had the lesson, we talked about God's creations, flowers, trees, birds, mostly things we'd see on our walk. Gabe thought it would be fun to take my camera on the walk and take pictures of all the things he could find that God made. Gabe did a great job, he has a really good eye - he just needs to work on holding still while taking pictures (a hard thing to do when we're all trying to keep up with Will!). So, here are the pictures from our walk...
Obviously, the pictures with Gabe in them were not taken by him...but the rest of them were!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
what a darling idea Jodie. I may have to try that. How are you feeling???
Great idea! Gabe may have a future in photography:) & I love Will's haircut!
Congratulation on you darling little Samuel. Hope all is well and one thing we know for sure is you are busy. We love you guys!
Post a Comment