Monday, June 9, 2008

Photographer Gabe

Gabe has recently discovered he likes to take pictures. So, here is a sampling of his work. The pictures come from Disneyland, Will's gymnastics class, and our house. Enjoy!


4 comments:

Shannon P. said...

Good Job Gabe you take amazing pictures. Dalton loves to take them to but they are all of himself....

Cyndy and George said...

Personally I think the kid has talent! They are very candid shots and I think he has a future in photography! The Disneyland trash can is one I would honestly consider framing and hanging!!!

Rachel said...

Hey! I was just catching up and saw you will be joining the "my three sons" club! It is a fun club to be in! Congratulations and we can't wait to hear more news!

Karyl said...

UMMM, You never told me you had a blog!!!! I stumbled upon it while stalking Cyndy's blog! What is up with that? Gabe has a future in photography AND he's getting invited to Brent's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese!