Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day

So, I asked the boys a few questions about their dad and grandpa...here's what I learned!

Gabe (4 1/2 years old) about dad...
How old is dad? 21
What color are dad's eyes? Blue
What color is dad's hair? Black
How tall is dad? Um, I think 6 months.
What is dad's favorite color? Yellow
Where does dad work? At the hospital.
What does he do there? Works with computers.
What is dad's favorite game? Hungry Hippos
What is dad's favorite TV show? Gladiators
What does dad like to do outside? Swing
What does dad like to do inside? Play boxing with me.
What do you like to do with dad? Draw with him.

Will (2 1/2 years old) about dad...
How old is dad? 4
What color are dad's eyes? Green
What color is dad's hair? Kind of red.
How tall is dad? Um, big.
What is dad's favorite color? Purple, it's probably purple.
Where does dad work? At the hospital.
What does he do there? Work.
What is dad's favorite game? Playing ball on the pool table.
What is dad's favorite TV show? Rocky
What does dad like to do outside? Rake
What does dad like to do inside? Work on the computer.
What do you like to do with dad? I like to go upstairs with daddy.
Gabe about grandpa...
How old is grandpa? 24
What color are grandpa's eyes? Green
What color is grandpa's hair? Gold
What is grandpa's favorite color? Yellow
Where does grandpa work? I don't know.
What does he do there? Maybe play with computers.
What is grandpa's favorite game? Swinging
What is grandpa's favorite TV show? Horse shows
What does grandpa like to do outside? Look at clouds with me and play "ropey ropey" with me when he ties me up.
What does grandpa like to do inside? Play ball.
What do you like to do with grandpa? Play games with him.

Will about grandpa...
How old is grandpa? 6
What color is grandpa's hair? Green
Where does grandpa work? At nana's house.
What is grandpa's favorite game? Play volleyball.
What is grandpa's favorite TV show? Horses and cowpeople.
What does grandpa like to do outside? Play rope.
What does grandpa like to do inside? Do computers.


Happy Father's Day!!!!!

5 comments:

Amber, Dan, and Fam said...

What a good idea, to do the questions. I might have to borrow your idea. I'm curious to see what my kids answers will be. Loved Gabe and Will's answers. lol

Karyl said...

I'm particulary fond of Will's answer about going upstairs...did you put on an addition I haven't seen?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Boys! What a wonderful way to capture the moment and age. Lovely pictures as well. I could literally hear their voices as I read their responses. I love it!

MeMe & PaPa said...

You have such a beautiful family and I loved the pictures. What a darling idea asking the kids to respond to those cute questions. You are a great Mom and because Shanmon loves you that makes you special to us.

tamster17 said...

Hey Jody -- it's Tammy Nelson -- remember me? Long time no see girl! Saw your blog on Shannon P's site and had to come check it out! Hope you don't mind me peeking in. What an adorable post! I love the answers your boy's gave for their Daddy & Grandpa! Too fun! Hope you guys are doing well! We miss Visalia tons -- not so much during the heat though! :-) You can check out my blog if you want to by clicking on my name. Take care!