Gabe and Will love it when our friends drop off their babies for us to watch. They are so good with all of the babies...hopefully, they'll be just as helpful when our baby arrives! Here are a few pictures of the boys with their babysitting charges...
Gabe and his little buddy, Sam. Sam is at a stage where he drools a lot. Will saw him drooling and ran to get a towel because, "That baby is dripping!"
We got to babysit 6 week old Gavin about a week ago and the boys didn't want to put him down. Gavin spit up on Gabe and Gabe still didn't want to let go of him. While Will was holding Gavin, he started to cry. I offered to take him, but Will said "No, I keep him mommy. He's okay!" Boy, do I hope they keep up that kind of attitude when their little brother shows up!!!!


Brett is another one of our favorite boys to watch. The boys enjoyed him because he's more on the go and enjoyed chasing after Gabe and Will. Apparently, we're trying to hide Brett's identity...I didn't end up getting any pictures of his cute face!

And last, but not least, is Dalia! She seems to be the only little girl we know! The boys love her like a sister and look forward to her coming each day. She's been great at teaching the boys patience!






No comments:
Post a Comment