Monday, June 30, 2008

Little of This, Little of That

I have so many pictures of the boys (mostly Gabe this time) that don't really fit into any one category, so here is a smattering of some random pictures...

No caption needed...this picture just makes me smile!

Gabe doing a Donald Duck impersonation with a piece from his new collection of Mr. Potato Head props.


This one was taken back in February, but I thought it was fun. Gabe is trying to find his dinosaur in the spinning mass of clothes in the washer.


The Incredible Hulk meets Spiderman.

Some friends of ours gave us this great Captain's Bed (aka, "Aunt Christine's Bed") that has storage underneath. We aren't currently using any of the storage area because Mark did such an amazing job building storage in the boys' closet. I think the boys actually prefer to use this space to play in, so everyone wins!


Church really wears Will out! I love this picture of him with the expression on his face, his sweaty head, and his feet/toes looking so cute!

No comments: