Nana and her new toy (she had no idea I had the camera until this moment!)
What is better than watching your Nana (in her pink 'kerchief) riding a the new toy she bought for you?Nana recently bought a fun new toy for the grandkids to use while visiting her house. It's called a "Twist Car" (Will calls it "Nana's helicopter") and looks like a lot of fun. I know my boys have enjoyed riding on it...even if they do have to take turns with Nana! Will likes to help Nana go extra fast by pushing her. Oh, the fun! I think we ought to get a couple more of the cars, so they can all ride together!
Will and Gabe showing off their new driving skills...



1 comment:
Oh those are sooooooooooo fun! The boys Gma in Utah has one and the kids are in love with it. Your mom is to fun,she reminds me of my mom! Miss you guys
Post a Comment