Up until this point, I've managed to avoid taking the boys to Chuck E. Cheese (though Gabe has been begging for at least 2 years now - I know, I'm a terrible mom!). But, last week some friends of mine invited me to go along with them. So, Friday we dropped Gabe off at school and Will, Dalia, and I headed to Chuck E. Cheese. It was actually a pretty good experience and $5 well spent! We went early enough that there wasn't anyone else there and the kids could pretty much roam free without me worrying about them. I think Will was overwhelmed by all the choices because he wandered from game to ride to game saying, "I want to do that! No, I want to do that!" The best part of all is that Gabe still has no idea we went without him (so, sshhh! nobody tell him!).
Here are a couple of pictures of Will and Dalia...






2 comments:
I am jelous cuz I want to go there with you and the boys :-)I miss you and your family terribly! So when are we going to get to see a picture of you prego. I am 750 miles away and want to see how cute you are.
Chuck E. Disease, I mean Cheese is questionable, but sometimes you've just gotta do it!
Post a Comment