Thursday, May 15, 2008

Gabe's School Program

With the end of the school year coming to a close, Gabe's preschool put on their annual program. For weeks we've been listening to Gabe sing his songs around the house (Will is even singing them now!...okay, I'll admit, they're also getting stuck in our heads!), so we had some idea of what he'd be doing. Gabe is not usually one to "ham it up" in front of a group of people, so we were a little surprised at how animated he got. (He told us later that he was "silly" because I had the video camera.)


Gabe entering the auditorium with his class.


The 4 year old classes performed second and sang "What a Wonderful World", "I Wanna Be a Dog", and "Mi Gusta Contar." Gabe was in the group that came to the front as part of the "I Wanna Be a Dog" song. He had a great time and enjoyed sharing his special night with with Nana and Grandpa.


Gabe and Steven being the cutest dogs we know!



Gabe's class singing "Mi Gusta Contar". Gabe is in the back row between the girl in pink and the boy in green.
And the highlight of the evening for Will? Well, the punch and cookies of course!!! What 2 year old doesn't look forward to cookies?


It's cookie time!

1 comment:

Shannon P. said...

ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats! Gabe you are to stinkin cute. I have a little 5 year old that you would have so much fun with.