Saturday, December 22, 2007

Where's Will?

Before we go to bed, we check on the boys. A few nights ago we checked on them and Will wasn't in his bed. We couldn't figure out where he might be. I turned on the light and...Aha! Found him! Why didn't I think to check UNDER the bed? I think we have a new twist on the old "Where's Waldo?" books... "Where's Will Sleeping?".

Actually, I think I should consider publishing a book based completely on the odd sleeping places of Will (some of which seem to be rubbing off on Gabe). If you've seen some of the earlier posts, you'll know what I mean. Here's a few more...
Again, falling asleep at the table.

No, he's not looking for something under there. He's sound asleep...this is his new favorite sleeping spot.

Will's habit of sleeping on the floor is wearing off on Gabe (you can't tell from the picture, but Gabe made a "gate" out of pillows and a chair cushion between his pillow and the underneath of the bed so the monsters can't come out...the only monster I see under the bed is Will!)

And again with the floor. They start off in their beds, we just have no idea where they'll end up. A couple of mornings ago, Mark found Will asleep on the chair in the boys' room.

Wha-huh? This one I have no explanation for! I have no idea how someone can fall asleep on top of a plastic basket!

1 comment:

Phil, Kellie and Drew said...

Seriously - that is hilarious. I love the pictures of Will's sleeping advetures. Keep 'em coming!