Oh boy am I in for it with Will! He's got quite the little attitude. It's kind of cute now, but I can see it being a problem in the future if he keeps it up. If you tell him something that he doesn't like, he'll say "humpf" and stomp off.
About three or four months ago I was lecturing him about something and in the middle of my lecture he looks up at me and says " 'stand mom" (translation: "I understand mom.") and walked away. My jaw dropped. Are you kidding me???? At not even two years old he's telling me that he understands he's in trouble and WALKS AWAY in the middle of my lecture! Oh no you don't!
Then two days ago, I was losing my patience with both the boys. As I was getting after Will for something (I can't remember what he was doing, but he seems to always be doing something mischievous and/or naughty), he looked up at me, smiled, said "Have a nice day mommy!", and walked away! My first reaction was to laugh (which was good, I think laughter is just the remedy needed for an impatient mom). It was another jaw dropping moment for me. I wasn't sure what to think or do. Doesn't he know he's two? It's a good thing he's so stinking cute! The joke for the rest of the day was, "Have a nice day!"
Friday, December 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment