Saturday, December 22, 2007

When Trains Fly...

Okay, so this is the result of flying toys...Sadly, I have to admit that I was a little bit glad that Will was on the receiving end of this. Usually he is the one throwing toys and amazingly, until tonight, no one had been hurt. Gabe felt pretty bad, and in his defense it was an accident. He didn't throw it, so much as fumble it into Will's head. Oh well, we'll just add it to the other bumps, bruises, and scrapes on his head. I am sometimes amazed that we haven't had to take him to the ER yet (I know that day is coming!).

And the look on his face...his head wasn't hurting anymore at this point, that's just the "look" he gives quite regularly now. Yeah, let's just say he's turned into a Grumpy Grinch lately. This picture could have been placed in the previous post. It's the "I didn't get my way and I don't like it" look.

No comments: