Happy 4th Birthday Will!!!
Will is pretty lucky, his birthday this year is going to last for 4 days! It started with the celebration at preschool yesterday, a friend over today, Disneyland tomorrow, and a family party on Saturday. I'm tired just thinking about it!
It's hard to believe that 4 years can pass so quickly!
Will is an adventurous, smart, athletic boy with tons of personality. He is so much fun to be around! He says some of the funniest things and is quite the schmoozer, he is full of compliments...I haven't quite figured out if he is sincere or if he is trying to work the system, but I sure like it!As for his future, this is what Will has to say...
His wife's only job is going to be taking care of the birds. They are going to have 10 kids, and they are going to be this big (holding his hands out to show how big) so they can take care of themselves. He is going to be a Fireman.
Sounds like he has some big plans!
Sounds like he has some big plans!



No comments:
Post a Comment