Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Pirate Cookies





At preschool, the kids get to bring in a treat for their birthday. I figured cupcakes. But, when I asked Will what he wanted to take he said "Pirate cookies!!" What?! I googled Pirate cookies and came up with a great website that had a version of the cookie I thought I might be able to duplicate. My cookies didn't quite look like those on the website (thought they looked more like crazy beret wearing Frenchmen with a unibrow), but they were yummy!


 Will showing off his Pirate cookie while saying, "Argh!"



The Pirates are ready to go to preschool!



Will had a GREAT day and was eager to show off his Birthday Crown and badge.

3 comments:

Megan B ♥ said...

Argh, Matey! I'm impressed!

crosbiefamily said...

I am very impressed with the cookies! His birthday sounded amazing. That is how birthday's should be, magical and all about you. Seeing all of your posts makes me really wish that I lived in California and close to you and mom. I love seeing the kids play together. Oh well, for now I am living in the arctic tundra. Love you.

Karen Metzler said...

Those pirate cookies are awesome! Wow, you are such an above and beyond mom, how do you do it?