Monday, July 13, 2009

A Day At The Beach


I've been wanting to take the boys to visit my cousin, Rondi, in Santa Cruz for awhile. It had been awhile since we've been to the beach and again, I decided it was now or never! So, I loaded up the boys and away we went! We had a great time! We were able to spend time with my Aunt Vinda, Rondi, and baby Banyan.


Aunt Vinda took the boys down to the water...


Sam wasn't too sure about the sand and water...


Hmmm, I don't think he liked it too much!


Will loved digging in the sand.




Gabe was anxious to build a sand castle.


Sam decided that the water and sand weren't too bad!





He also decided that the piece of seaweed he's holding made a great toy! He held onto it the whole time we were there!


Sam over saw the construction of Will's sand castle.


He also gave Gabe a few building tips.


Gabe looking for dolphins (we did see several very close to the shore!).



Baby Banyan...doesn't he have the most gorgeous eyes?!

No comments: