The boys made cards for Mark and Grandpa. They've done this in the past, but this is the first time that they've put some thought into what the card says...before it had been all about the artwork. Here are the cards they made for Mark...

The front of Gabe's card.
Funny Jelly, you are the one!
Mr. President, you are the one!
Sorry, I did a silly joke.
You are in it - leszabeak.
I love you, you love me.
We are a happy family.
I love Father's Day.
Because it's all about Fathers.
If you holler, it will be a silly joke!

The front of Will's card.

The inside of Will's card.
The "LML" is his attempt to write his name.
He wrote:
"I wuv you daddy! I'm sorry I comed out of my room. And I wuv you too and I wuv my whole family. I have a good family."
(It sounds like his is more of an apology!)
I also asked the boys questions about Mark and Grandpa. Here are their answers...
All About Dad - by Will
How old is daddy? - "L"
What is his job? - "To go to work."
What is your favorite thing to do with daddy? - "Play football in the backyard."
What is his favorite color? - "Green"
What is his favorite food? - "Hamburgers and potatoes"
What is his favorite animal? - "A scary rhino and t-rex."
All About Dad - by Gabe
How old is daddy? - "14"
What is his job? - "To go to the hospital, and he doesn't have an office of boxes anymore."
What is his favorite food? - "Hamburger, french fries, diet coke."
What is his favorite color? - "Green"
What is your favorite thing to do with dad? - "Go on trips."
What is his favorite animal? - "Pig"
All About Grandpa - by Will
How old is grandpa? - "I don't know."
What is grandpa's job? - "To go to work."
What is your favorite thing to do with him? - "Ride horses."
What is his favorite food? - "French fries and hamburgers."
What is his favorite color? - "Orange"
What is his favorite animal? - "Rhino"
All About Grandpa - by Gabe
How old is grandpa? - "39 years"
What is grandpa's job? - "For the bank!!"
What is his your favorite thing to do with him? - "Go to his office, go in the backyard with him and he ties me up with his rope."
What is his favorite food? - "Breakfast"
What is his favorite color? - "Blue and green"
What is his favorite animal? - "Fish"




No comments:
Post a Comment