Will has a thing for white shoes. He says that the white shoes make him go the fastest. Because Will had outgrown his current shoes, I got the box of shoes out to see if we had any larger ones for him. I left the box open and walked away. Before I knew it, Will was yelling about how happy he was. When I turned around, this is what I saw...

Will with his collection of white shoes (well, except for that blue one that snuck in!).
Just as a side note...he also prefers light colored pillow cases. Every time he ends up with a dark colored one, he takes the case off. I don't think he's ever made it a full night on a dark colored pillow case. Such a funny kid!



3 comments:
I love it. Keep things coming! You are the entertainment in my life. :) I seriously laugh out loud every time I read your blog. Oh yeah, I am jealous of your garden too.
That is funny...when I was little, we had these blue sheets with white daisies on them...without fail, I would get sick if I slept on them. Rachael too...Maybe Will gets sick!
That's really funny. What kids come up with, the fixations they have.
Post a Comment