Spring has sprung at our house...and we love it!! The boys can play outside all day, we've pulled the shorts out of storage, and our garden is planted - life is good!
The garden is in - tomatoes, green peppers, onions, green beans, carrots, cucumbers, artichokes, strawberries and zucchini.
Our artichoke plant already has at least 6 artichokes on it!
The strawberries are blooming.
This is our 3 legged grasshopper friend that lives in the yard...it takes a lot of convincing to keep the boys from catching him each time we're out there.
Our orange tree is starting to blossom.
The boys hard at work "painting" Fort Apache.
Sam, just kicking back enjoying the fresh air!


4 comments:
Wow, I am impressed with your garden. I love this time of year when everyone can be outside and enjoying the sunshine.
I was going to be a smart aleck, but I can't. I'm just waaaaay too jealous. It was below freezing yesterday. And windy.
I wish we were as far along with spring as you are...we had snow yesterday. But it's gone and will be in the mid-40s today. Plus, I have too much work inside the house yet to be distracted by getting the outside cleaned up! Enjoy your garden!
I'm excited for spring too! Your garden area looks awesome! How long ago did you plant artichokes?
Post a Comment