Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy Green Bay Packer Day

Will came running into my room this morning yelling, "Happy Green Bay Packer Day!!!" Apparently he misunderstood when Mark said, "Happy St. Patrick's Day!" Can't blame the kid, he does have Wisconsin blood running through his veins!

I let the boys pick their breakfasts today...Gabe choose green scrambled eggs and Will picked bagels with green cream cheese. I was tempted to put food coloring in Sam's formula, but in the end opted not to (the thought of green spit up just didn't sit well with me!).

Gabe came home from school today with these great glasses. All the way home he kept saying, "Wow, I can really see better!"
I love the things he comes home from school with!

Will and Gabe posing with Brett (our Tuesday "brother").

1 comment:

Phil, Kellie and Drew said...

Potty training and green food coloring. I will leave it to the imagination - but there are UNLIMITED uses for green food coloring. Go Packers!