Spiderman and Optimus Prime
Gabe and Will have been talking about what they want to be for Halloween for months! So, Will and I (and Sam) went shopping for costumes today. On the way to the store, Will decided that all the boys in the family (dad included) were going to be T-Rex and I was going to be a Triceratops. Fortunately for Mark and I, there were no dinosaur costumes to be found.It was probably a mistake taking Will with me. As soon as he saw all the different costumes, he couldn't make up his mind! We went into the store with him wanting to be the black Spiderman, but during our time there he wanted to be a pirate, Iron Man, Darth Vader, Bumblebee (transformer), and Spiderman. Once he saw that the regular Spiderman had muscles, he was no longer interested in the black one! Anyway, he finally decided on Spiderman and we got Optimus Prime for Gabe.
Will could hardly wait for Gabe to get home from school so they could try on their costumes. As soon as they tried them on, I knew it was going to be tough to get them out! As Will was putting his Spiderman costume on he said, "I'm Spiderman! I save people! Come on Opimus Pwime, let's go get the Descepticons!" It's pretty funny to watch a transformer and Spiderman interact...they actually make a pretty good team.
Optimus Prime trying to teach Spiderman the ways of the Transformers.
Spiderman showing off his web slinging skills and muscles.








6 comments:
That is so funny. Please tell me Sam will be Batman.
I love it! Little boys are so much fun with their "super" hero-worshiping. I think tomorrow I'm going to run to the costume store with just Josh and get the costumes to prevent the ever changing costume choice. Keep fighting those villains, boys!
Awesome. It looks like you have a true spiderman fan at your house, too. Today Liam was "shooting webs" at the sun because it was too bright. Where did you get the costumes?
Although the costumes are expensive, they are worth the money. My boys still continue to play super heros in their costumes WELL after Halloween. As a matter of fact, today I had a blue and red power ranger at my house. It is so fun to have these boys protecting our house from the bad guys! LOVE IT!
Will-you're further in life than I am, I do not think I could even say the word "Descepticons.":)
Is Will wearing muscles? I love those boys...I promise you they will be squeezing themselves into those throughout the next few years!
Post a Comment