Friday, September 12, 2008

One Month


It's hard to believe sweet little Sam is a month old! We're starting to get more into the swing of having three children. Luckily, Gabe and Will have been very helpful and very sweet to their baby brother. That helps A LOT!

In the previous post, I mentioned that Sam had rolled over but I wasn't sure if it was a fluke or not. Well, it's not. He has been rolling from tummy to back pretty consistenly since the last post. He even tries to roll from back to tummy. I think (hope) it'll be awhile before he's successful with that endeavor!
We'll be taking him back to the pediatrician on Wednesday to check how his clavical is healing and to check his weight. I weighed him today on our scale and he is just shy of 11 1/2 pounds. He is getting into more of a schedule (as much as a 3rd child can, with all the comings and goings!). Gabe and Will love to talk and sing to him. I love it! Well, except when we're in the car and Sam is crying, Gabe is singing one song and Will is singing a completely different song that is when I think I might need to be institutionalized! But, other than that we're a happy little family!

1 comment:

Brown Family said...

Jodie,

I am in awe at how early your boys roll over. Paige is 4.5 months old and barely rolls at all. She is content to just rock from side to side, but not fully roll over. WOW, your boys are fast movers....Glad to hear your adjustment to 3 is going well...despite all the fun stunts the boys are pulling!