Sam hasn't changed too much in the last week and half, he still eats and sleeps his days away (though he is starting to stay awake longer between feedings and naps). So far, I think the adjustment to 3 kids has been pretty smooth...but, real life begins again on Monday when Gabe starts school. We'll see how I'm feeling at the end of the week! Gabe and Will love to tell him stories and sing to him. They are both doing great as big brothers. However, Will still has a little learning to do. His problem isn't that he is mean at all, it's just that he gets a little rowdy and doesn't understand why he can't tackle Gabe (or Mark and I) while he is by the baby. He's getting it figured out and tells all the time that he "loves baby Sam bery much!"

Sam, not really enjoying his first bath.

That is one plump baby!

What a sweet big brother Will is!

When we got home from the hospital, Gabe drew this picture of Sam.


Gabe and Will posing in their new glasses Gabe got at his friend's birthday party.

Sam's best "old man" impression.

Checking out his new world.


Brother time




The many moods of Sam...
2 comments:
Very cute. Love the old man impression. Glad that everything is going well.
I can hardly look at your blog Jodie...I get so sad and want to hold and love on Sam. He is so darn cute and I can't wait to see him in November.
Post a Comment