Monday, August 25, 2008

Gabe Starts Pre-K

Gabe started Pre-K at Stepping Stones Preschool today. He's been anxious to get back to school for some time. This year he has all new teachers and classmates, so we were glad to hear that he'd had a great day! His teachers, Mrs. G and Mrs. Palmer, welcomed him with open arms. And though he wasn't quite sure of the names of the kids he played with, we got very detailed descriptions (I'm sure he'll learn their names soon!).

Gabe ready for his first day of school.

My biggest concern about Gabe going to Pre-K is Will losing his playmate! Luckily for me, a friend of mine invited Will over to play with her son for the day. I'm sure Will will adjust to being without his best buddy, it just might take some time.

I thought I'd throw this picture in just for fun (and to show how much Gabe has grown in the past year). This is Gabe and Will on Gabe's first day of school last year.

No comments: