So, I had a doctor's appointment today and it went well! They started by doing another ultrasound for Gabe. The tech was great! She made sure Gabe saw all the important stuff, fingers, toes, etc. And she even printed Gabe a dinosaur picture of his brother (the spine). He is very excited about this baby and I am grateful that my doctor's office was more than happy to an ultrasound just for him (and at no cost!!). They reconfirmed that it's a boy and moved my due date up to the 12th! She also said that she'd probably be willing to induce me on the 9th, based on my past pregnancies (though we think it would be fun to have a 08-08-08 baby...but I guess the baby will be the decision maker on that one!). So, either way we're in for an early August baby! This appointment was also great because it was the first one with this pregnancy that I haven't left the office with at least one prescription! Finally, I seem to be healthy!

Gabe's picture of his dinosaur brother...I had to steal the picture away from him to scan it, fingerprints and all!



1 comment:
Isn't the ultrasound tech at the Dr.'s wonderful? She was so thoughtful when Max went in with us to see Sam for the first time. I love the care and attention they give there, it's easy to feel special. 8-8-08 would be awesome...what's one day earlier?
Post a Comment