Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Chaffee Zoo


The animals...uh, I mean the boys!
A little over a week ago, I had a day that I wasn't going to be babysitting Dalia (our 15 month old part time daughter), so I decided to surprised the boys with a trip to the zoo. I didn't tell them until after we had picked up Gabe from preschool. The boys were SO excited! They chattered all the way up to Fresno. Will kept saying, "I just so happy!"

Here are some pictures from our adventure...

Gabe taming the beast!

Just hanging out with the Orangutans!

Will reacting to the noise of one of the animals. I love the lower lip sticking out!

Checking out the Cappybaras and Giant Anteaters.

Keeping an eye on the Elephants and commenting on why they need an "ocean".

1 comment:

Shannon P. said...

I am so sad because I would of loved to go to the zoo with you and the boys :-(