I like to ask the boys questions to see what they're answers are (a child's perspective can be quite interesting!)...so, this time I geared it toward Grandma Lucy and Nana.
I asked Will the following questions about Grandma Lucy...
What is her name? Grandma Lucy
How old is she? 8
What is her favorite color? Green
What is her favorite animal? Lion
What is her favorite food? Animal Crackers
What color is her hair? White
What color are her eyes? Green
Where does she live? You tell me. In 'sconsin?
Why do you love her? Because I like to play games with her.
Then, I asked Will the following questions about Nana...
What is her name? Nana
How old is she? I don't know, maybe 18?
What is her favorite color? Purple
What is her favorite animal? Tiger
What is her favorite food? Maybe ice cream or something.
What color is her hair? Dark brown
What color are her eyes? Red
Where does she live? At Nana's house.
Why do you love her? When you take me to Nana's house, I will tell you.
Then it was Gabe's turn. About Grandma Lucy...
What is her name? Grandma Lucy
How old is she? I don't remember.
What is her favorite color? All of the colors, even white.
What is her favorite animal? Zebra
What is her favorite food? Cheerios
Where does she live? Wisconsin
What color is her hair? Brown
What color are her eyes? Green
What do you like to do with her? I like to go to the stores with her.
About Nana...
What is her name? Kathie
How old is she? I don't remember.
What is her favorite color? Yellow
What is her favorite animal? A horse, because she is a cowgirl.
What is her favorite food? Apple
Where does she live? Shirk
What color is her hair? Brown
What color are her eyes? Green
What do you like to do with her? Going somewhere, to the special place...McDonald's.

As for my day...the boys were on their best behavior! Mark had planned to have the boys make me breakfast in bed, but instead I enjoyed my breakfast at the table with everyone. We attended church where the children all went to the front to sing to the mom's. This was Will's first time going up, so Gabe helped him out. For some reason, neither of them sang...but they sure looked cute! After church, we invited my parents and two other friends over for lunch. It was a busy day, but a lot of fun.
My Mother's Day gift this year was a trip to Magic Mountain. Mark sent my friend Susan and I off to pretend we were teenagers again. We had an amazing time, but unfortunately we realized we are no longer young! Those rollercoasters took a lot more out of me than they used to!



1 comment:
That is the cutest picture ever. You look so happy surrounded by all those handsome boys!
Post a Comment