Tuesday, May 12, 2009

9 Months

Sam - 9 months


Once again, another month has come and gone! Sam is continuing to grow and develop. He even got his first tooth this month! We were a bit surprised by the tooth, Gabe and Will were both close to a year old before they got their first tooth. But, Sam has been beating his brothers to all of the milestones so far...so, I guess we shouldn't have been too surprised!

He is also starting to sign. So far we only have "more" mastered, but we're working on some other signs. He claps and dances. And he continues to be one of the happiest babies I've ever been around!

Sam has become quite the speedy little guy when it comes to crawling. There has been more than one time that I thought I heard one of the older boys running down the hall, only to find out it was Sam!

No comments: