Thursday, February 19, 2009

Amgen Tour of California

I stole this picture from my friend Erica...Lance Armstrong is the biker in the center.

This morning the Amgen Tour of California started it's 5th stage in Visalia. Mark works near downtown and was able to get away from the office for a little while to take in all the excitement. The boys and I met up with some friends further down the road to wait and watch. The weather was absolutely beautiful! A great day to be outside...

Sam patiently waiting in his car seat.

9 kids and only 1 girl in the whole group!

One of the many police officers that passed by...the boys loved it!

The racers cresting the overpass (I love the mountains in the background!!).

Lance Armstrong is the 3rd biker (yellow and black tires).

The MANY support vehicles that followed.

1 comment:

Megan B ♥ said...

Was that the day Lance got in a wreck?