
Gabe started preschool a couple of days after we got back from Wisconsin. And as you can tell from the picture he wasn't very excited about it! Just kidding. I don't know who was more excited, Gabe or Will! Will is finally getting his fair share of "mom" time. When I ask Will if he's ready to go pick up Gabe from school, the answer is always a resounding "No!" But, by the time we get there he is running past everyone to get to "Wheeeel!" (Yes, I am aware that Gabe's name isn't Will but Will hasn't gotten the memo yet. Either that or he doesn't like his name and is trying to convince everyone that Gabe is actually Will - and I must say it's working he's got me confused!) Gabe loves school and for the first few days would tell me who he'd played with by telling me the color of their shirts ("Um, I just played pirates with the boy in the blue shirt." or "I like to play with the boy in the orange shirt.") Now he knows their names and as part of telling me about his day likes to fill me in on who got in trouble (I'm sure their mothers would be thrilled that Gabe is sharing this information). When I went to pick Gabe up the other day, his teacher went on and on about what a happy boy he is, "finding joy in everything!"
No comments:
Post a Comment