Okay, so how weird is it that I only have 2 cousins? It's odd, I know. Some people can't tell you how many they have and I have 2! I think it's fabulous! We've always been close. So, when Ryder announced he was getting married, there was no doubt we'd be there to celebrate with him. Better yet was the fact that he was getting married in the Catskills of New York. Aw, darn! Mark and I had to take a vacation! The first one without kids (really, it's been nearly 7 years since we've been anywhere without the kids)!
We enjoyed a fabulous day with family and friends. The grounds were gorgeous and the ceremony was perfect. We are thrilled to count Audrey among our family!
Here's one for the history books...a picture of Mark and I! Don't expect too many of these!
Banyan (my cousin Rondi's son) looking like he's been working hard!
My dad and Aunt Vinda
My parents
My sisters...looking their best!









2 comments:
Thanks for throwing that last picture in...we look like the wicked step sisters. :)
wow, 2 cousins that is unusual!
Post a Comment