Sunday, April 12, 2009

Riding In The Rain

My mom called this afternoon and said my dad was saddling the horses if the boys wanted to come over and ride. They were ready in a flash and excited to go ride (I'm pretty sure even Sam was excited about the prospect of riding a horse!). On the drive over to my parents house, I noticed the weather looked a little questionable...but, there was no turning back at this point! It started to sprinkle when we turned into the driveway.

Grandpa and Gabe getting sprinkled on.

The sprinkling continued all through Gabe's ride. It was still sprinkling when Will got on. However, that sprinkle soon turned into a downpour! But, Will wanted to keep riding! At one point I heard him yell, "I'm a real cowboy, riding in the rain!"


It doesn't look like it's raining...but, it is!

Playing in the rain...after riding the horses.

Unfortunately, Sam never got his ride...I guess he'll have to wait for next time!

No comments: