Happy 2nd Birthday Will!Will turned 2 on October 8th without much pomp and circumstance...we were just too pooped from our trip! Mark made him an ice cream cake and we ordered in Chinese food. Will was actually feeling quite miserable (we found out the next day at his 2 year appointment that he had a massive ear infection), but nothing cheers a boy up like motrin, ice cream cake, and presents! Gabe was more than happy to help open presents, especially the robot he picked out for Will (actually, I think he picked it out more for himself - oh well!).
Will (looking a little under the weather) just after blowing out his candle. Yes, there should have been 2 candles but one of them got lost on the drive way (don't ask) and found the next day.
+001.jpg)
Gabe helping Will open presents.
Will is such a happy boy and such a brute! He's fun-loving, eager to help, and loves to be on the go. He's talking up a storm. Everyday we drive by the "Halloween House" in our neighborhood and Will covers his eyes and says "Ohh, a ghost (pumpkin or witch), I skeered." He amazes us everyday with his vocabulary. And I know in an earlier post I said we weren't ready to potty train him yet...well, he's a boy of his mind. He's trying to potty training himself. He's not real consistant, but at least he's trying! Hopefully, he'll keep it up and give me the Christmas present of not having to buy him any more diapers (I'm not holding my breath on that one!).
+003.jpg)
+017.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment